Business Development Manager
Build strong ecosystem of channel partners by developing new go-to-market models and strategies to maximize new customer opportunities and to enable cost-effective delivery of Afimilk solutions. Take strong lead in identifying and driving relationships with key targeted customers and dairy producers across the region.
II. NEW CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT (25%)
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners
• Examines risks and potentials for existing and new business opportunities
• Evaluate distribution channels & implement actions to continue growth of Afimilk Sales
• Work with management and with sales to revamp and streamline dealership presence replacing with
alternative channels as appropriate
• Identify, evaluate, implement new / additional channel opportunities for cow monitoring solutions and other future products
• Focus on where and how Afimilk can take products to market via alternative channels that work in conjunction with existing dealer network
• Represent company at key conferences, seminars, & trade shows
• Promote communication with Region and Global Team Members
III. LARGE DAIRY RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (75%)
• Identify who (dairyman), how to contact, manage database of dairy farms that are 2,500 cows and above.
• Identify key dairy producers that are expanding or are planning to expand
• Identify opportunities for Mega Dairy Direct Account acquisition
• Prospect for potential new customers and turn into increased business
• Gathering, understanding, rationalizing current and future dairyman buying trends and needs
• Promote Afimilk solutions by direct contact, customer group meetings, prospective customer farm tours
I. KNOW HOW:
• Knowledge of the U.S. & Canada dairy market a plus
• Strong business acumen
• Experience building and implementing strategic plans with KPls
• Ability to simultaneously manage daily operational activities and long term strategy
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated managerial & leadership skills with ability to make things happen
• Experience with distribution channels and dealer organizations
• Strong existing network of large dairy producer relationships
II. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Works with all members of the Afimilk U.S., Canada Team and with members of the Afimilk headquarters group in Israel.
• B.S. in agriculture with M.B.A. preferred