Digital / Social Media Manager
Manage the company’s digital marketing, branding, promotional activities of the organization – Region North America
· NEW CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT (25%)
· Region responsibility for Digital Marketing.
· Collaborate closely with the corporate marketing team, implement methods and tools that are created by corporate marketing
and follow the corporate guidance (e.g. brand book).
· Create / obtain pictures, video, articles, customer testimonials.
· Digital Media Marketing, including integration of all digital media platforms, as well as social media management
· Company branding, ensures appropriate branding on all internal and external materials in adherence to corporate policy
· Planning and management of marketing content across all social media platforms.
· Review competitor’s ads / specials and leverage our campaigns
· Coordination of social media activity of partners and channels (e.g. dealers)
· Monitoring of digital media activity in the industry including leading players, opinion leaders, competitors and all activity
related to Afimilk (wherever Afimilk is being mentioned)
· Maintenance and management of digital assets.
· Propose and execute new and improved inbound and content marketing campaign ideas
· Collaborate with sales team and external experts (e.g. partners or agencies) to coordinate and generate content, brand
awareness and marketing efforts.
· Ability to generate specific KPIs and report on those KPIs
· Continuous marketing analysis and providing of strategies to engage target audiences
· Build campaigns using paid social media management tools a within established budgets
· Assist with optimizing landing pages for Dealers using established templates and provide enhancements to landing
pages from data see inside of campaigns
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
I. KNOW HOW:
• 3 + years’ experience with digital marketing
• Experience leading digital marketing activity
• Experience in content generation – e.g. product marketing, in all formats, text, video, images, etc.
• Ability to simultaneously manage daily operational activities and long term strategy
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the U.S. & Canada dairy markets a plus
• Dairy farm knowledge and experience preferred
• Ability to travel as needed
• Experience with Office Products Suite
II. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Works with all members of the Afimilk U.S., Canada Team and with members of the Afimilk headquarters group in Israel.
B.A. or B.S. in marketing or business or agriculture