NZ North Island Sales Representative
·Build and support channel partners and execute on-farm visits to maximize new customer opportunities and to enable cost-effective delivery of Afimilk’s solutions.
· Drive solutions-based quotes and sales with targeted customers across the territory.
· Meet or exceed annual sales targets and operating metrics including; order entry, revenue, operating expenses, collections, contribution margins and sales productivity.
· Taking part in executing the territory's marketing plans.
· Work closely with NZ Sales Manager to provide sales forecasts and visibility of business opportunities.
· Train dealer organizations on the sale of Afimilk products and solutions.
· Assist dealers with sales calls and closing of project sales.
· Provide inputs for marketing strategies and product roadmap requirements to NZ Sales Manager.
· Represent the company at key conferences, seminars, and exhibitions as deemed necessary.
Required Experience and traits:
· At least 5 years of technical sales experience within the NZ agricultural sector.
· Meaningful experience in working with the NZ dairy market.
· Previous experience gained with dairy farming technology is advantageous.
· Strong business acumen with the skills to drive new business by, developing and managing channels, establishing business partnerships, and building an effective customer-centric partner ecosystem to deliver best results to customers.
· Well organized and structured. Process oriented.
· Hands-on, self-motivating with a clear ability to lead from the front be the public face of the company in the territory.
· Team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Culturally and commercially flexible, well-versed in the considerable complexities of the region.
· An individual possessing the highest levels of professional and personal honesty, integrity and ethics.