Product Marketing Manager
You will own the communication packaging of Afimilk's value proposition.
You are a talented story-teller that will learn Afimilk's new & existing offering in depth, the usage and benefit, the flavor & culture of the customers, and will create a crisp 'story' that gets across the right message using the right mix of communication tools.
What you’ll do:
· You will develop content and marketing tools that gracefully tell the product stories in appealing manner to their target customers
· Sales Enablement: you will partner with sales to equip the team with world class tools and materials they need to complete and win
· Create videos, e-brochures, manage a knowledge center, dealers communications, webpages and more
· Customers advocacy – we have some extremely happy customers. You will find them, and become their voice to the world: interviews, testimonials, success stories, activity in social media
· You will participate in the go-to-market of products that change the lives of thousands of dairy farmers in 52 countries
· You have 5+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
· You are a gifted storyteller, with the capability turning complex technological concept into a simple message that resonate well for non-engineering humans
· Understanding the cultural vibe of customers, empathize and speak their ‘language’ is in your nature
· Excellent written and spoken English, you love creating content, and you are proud of your creation. You are equally skilled in creating content by employing others.
· You are quickly creating partnerships within the organization; people love getting service from you and love to work for you.
· You have aptitude for and interest in technical subjects.
· You can think big and execute rapidly.