Sr. Procurement Specialist
· Senior Buyer in the fields of Plastics/Mechanics & Electronics
· Responsible for suppliers / manufactures sourcing and negotiation
· Responsible for execution of the global cost reduction activity and reporting to the head of global procurement
· Support the company global projects cost with service department
· Support in PPV/PDA's from subcontractors.
· Support quarterly cost set.
· Point of contact in front of order fulfillment team for escalations
· Lead the KPI Measuring: working close with the tactic team & reporting to the head of global procurement
· Define & recommend suppliers' selection with the head of global procurement
· Define & manage new suppliers from NPI phase
- · 3-5 Years of experience in similar positions in a global high tech/industrial companies
· Proven experience in agreements management and legal knowledge - an advantage.
· Previous experience in mechanics & suppliers sourcing
· Previous experience leading cost reduction activity in global company.
· Knowledge in Priority ERP system – an advantage
· Proficient in Excel & Power Point
Quick learner, team player, able to work under pressure & multi-tasker
Excellent communication skills, service oriented
English skills: speaking & writing – very high