Global Procurement Manager
· Global Strategy commodity leader (Plastics/Mechanics & Electronics)
· Responsible for suppliers / manufactures sourcing and negotiation
· Lead the global Cost reduction activity
· Lead company global projects cost with service department
· Support in PPV/PDA's from subcontractors.
· Define quarterly cost set.
· Point of contact in front of order fulfillment team for escalations
· Lead the KPI Measuring: working close with the tactic team
· Define & manage suppliers' selection
· Define & manage new suppliers from NPI phase
· 3-5 Years of experience in similar positions in a global high tech/industrial companies
· Proven experience in agreements management and legal knowledge - an advantage.
· Previous experience in Electronics component & suppliers sourcing
· Previous experience leading cost reduction activity in global company.
· Knowledge in Priority ERP system – an advantage
· Proficient in Excel & Power Point
Quick learner, team player, able to work under pressure & multi-tasker
Excellent communication skills, service oriented
English skills: speaking & writing – very high