Real-Time Software Engineer
Afimilk is a growing global company in the field of Ag-Tech. Our products are multidisciplinary providing IoT-based management solutions. Our products are connected to over 10 million users worldwide.
To support our growth, we are seeking for a Real-Time Software Engineer.
The Real-Time Software Engineer will join an experienced Real-Time Software Team developing management software of RT systems.
The Real-Time Software team develops the low-level layers of dairy farm management software, dealing with a complex distributed system.
Real-Time management software is running over Windows 11 PC on multiple machines and communicates with many types of devices in real-time, among them is an innovative first of it's kind robotic system.
Our technology stack includes C#, .Net, SQL, TCP-IP based protocols, serial communication protocols.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Real-Time systems
- Proficient in Object-Oriented and Design Patterns.
- Experience developing in .net – an advantage
- Experience with C++ – an advantage
- Experience with communication protocols – an advantage
- Experience with device driver development – a significant advantage
- Experience with embedded software development – a significant advantage
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems – an advantage
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Contribute to technical analysis and design, including technical specification documents.
- Produce code and unit tests.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be motivated, results-oriented, product-focused, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Great team player combined with the ability to work independently.
- Follow software development methodology for process, architecture, design, code and testing.