As a Quality engineer, you will have responsibility for leading Afimilk quality assurance day to day quality activities and projects. This role provides quality support for operations, leads personnel, and ensures release timelines are met. Functions include personnel development, deviation review/approval, documentation reviews, and validation review/support. You will also be the leader in defining and implementing quality systems and processes to drive continuous product and process improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Lead and continuously improve company's Quality Management System and quality engineering activities, Monitor and analyze quality performance and KPI
- Mange/Support investigations of escalation, deviations, CAPA's, risk assessments, FMEA, root-cause analysis activities internal or supplier sites.
- Day to day the quality engineering activities such as product quality documentation, customer complaints, ECO's, non-conformities, FAI, Document control and fields corrective action.
- Develop and maintain successful external auditing plans for Suppliers and their 2nd tier
- Collaborate with Operations, R&D QA, Engineering and Manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Responsible for leading and implementing IPQC, IQC, OQC approval to suppliers
- Collect, analyze, and interpret statistical data, performs analyses, and provide reports as required.
- Actively involved in the NPI process
- Takes an active role in leading, reviewing, and approving quality manufacturing product changes.
- Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output and quality standards
- +3 Years of Quality Assurance experience in Engineering & manufacturing/NPI environment of multidisciplinary products (Electronics, Mechanic, SW, Testing, Integration)
- Alternatively mechanical production engineering with proven experience is acceptable
- Ability to read/understand technical drawings
- Proven experience in leading quality aspects throughout product life cycle
- Experience in leading quality projects or project management
- Experience with managing external production lines and with R&D interfaces
- Experience in application of risk management techniques (FMEA, FTA) in supporting of design, production and sustain product activities
- Proven experience with Turn-key project management and suppliers local and oversea
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Hebrew
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Systematic thinking, leadership, and management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a leading university or equivalent experience
- Technical ability
- Experience in utilization of statistical techniques such design of experiments, hypothesis testing, SPC, etc. as part of Quality Engineering discipline.
- CMQ/OE, CQE – Advantage
- Experience in Plastics manufacturing Engineering, including with Paint and/or Injection Molding technologies
- Six Sigma certification – advantage
- Experience with Priority ERP system – an advantage
- Experience in mass-production - an advantage
- Proficient in documentation
- High Learning ability