Application Support Specialist
As an Application Support Specialist, you will be responsible for achieving long and short-term business goals as established by the company. Provide on-going pre-sales and post-sales support to the sales team, the dealership and when necessary, to end customers, ensuring dealer application support personnel as well as dairy farmers understand how to navigate AfiFarm software as how to best manage their dairy utilising AfiFarm software.
· Be the AfiFarm Farm Management “expert”.
· Support end users (Dairy farmers) via training courses and or one-on-one individual training.
· Enhance the "cow" and “dairy-farm management” knowledge throughout our dealer network.
· Provide remote training and guidance to dealers and end customers (webinars, Team Viewer etc.)
· Provide AfiFarm training to new users as part of the 0-30-60-180 program, all in coordination with the relevant dealer
· Coordinate pre and post sales support with Sales teams and our Dealer network.
· Share dairy industry knowledge and experience with all relevant parties (PMs, R&D, Applied research, Marketing, Tech Support etc.)
· Support end users and dealers by answering the "how-to-use" questions.
· Respond to service calls (application) and direct inquiries.
· Coordinate training and support with the tech support team.
· Take part in - e.g. beta test team projects, distributor product follow-ups etc.
· Create and manage a library of professional materials: Presentations, articles, tutorials etc.
· Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows
· Invest time and effort helping dealers to develop Application Support personnel within the dealership
· Participate in company training sessions and or meetings as required.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Strong customer service focus
· Highly disciplined, motivated, and able to self-manage time/tasks
· Dairy farm working environment experience - practical knowledge and experience
· Customer support, with the ability to communicate well with dealers, installers and farmers
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to work within a team and comfortable working alone.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Experience with herd management software.
· Previous proven experience working closely with dairy farmers
· Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
· Undergraduate Degree in Agriculture Business, Dairy Science, or other related field a plus.
The Successful Applicant will:
· Follow all Afimilk HQ procedures & regulations
· Complete qualifications on all Afimilk core products including on site & remote support and technical training will be provided
· Be evaluated by a HQ representative, as to their technical level, after 6 months from start of employment.