NZ Operations Administrator
·Create, edit, plan, coordinate, or direct the administrative and operational needs of Afimilk ANZ.
· Being a center contact point for the team and coordinator of various activities relating to all aspects of the Afimilk NZ business and its stakeholders. E.g., administering site surveys and timelines for activities, installation activities, legacy farm contact plans, following up and communicating to the team the schedules and timelines required for each stage of the various processes undertaken.
· Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with all staff, dealers, and customers.
· Preparing and filing forms, templates, and other documents.
· Assisting in administering and tracking the supply chain needs, ensuring the timely order and delivery of sales orders, RMAs, and communicating all necessary schedules to relevant parties
· Answering phones and emails and responding to client requests and inquiries.
· Managing and updating company databases, logs, and various spreadsheets.
· Arrange events, training schedules etc. for the team, dealers, and customers.
· Assist the team with back-office support functions to allow a seamless service to our dealers and customers.
· Prepare reports as required.
· Represent the company at key conferences, seminars, and exhibitions as deemed necessary.