US Operations Manager
Responsible for managing current ongoing business operations with in Afimilk North America. Identify & implement areas for process improvement. Manage logistics and sales operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Logistics – manage 3rd party Logistics contractor in USA.
Ensure streamline efficiency between Israel warehouse & NA warehouse
• Transportation – Locally in USA
• Shipping – manage shipments schedule and coordinate project shipment planning;
• Import – ensure local, state, federal requirements are being followed, monitor & manage cost
• Warehousing – manage (along with Israel Headquarters) day to day management of 3rd party contractor contracts & performance ensuring shipments are on time and in full to customers
• Sales Operations – responsible for management and facilitating of the NA Priority System. Working together with Sales Operations in Israel
• Local Procurement when and as needed related to locally purchased products to be resold in the region product offering
• Internal methods and reporting, provide necessary and requested data, reports, analytics related to region business performance
• Manage direct report(s)
• Other duties as assigned
• Good Knowledge & experience in Logistics, warehousing, transportation
• Knowledge of the U.S. & Canada dairy market a plus
• Strong business acumen
• Experience building and implementing process plans with KPls
• Ability to simultaneously manage daily operational activities and long term strategy
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated managerial & leadership skills with ability to make things happen
• Experience with distribution channels and dealer organizations
• B.S. in agriculture with M.B.A. preferred
• Works with all members of the Afimilk U.S., Canada Team and with members of the Afimilk headquarters group in Israel.