CO-46 Global Director of Customer Success
- Lead & execute Afimilk's CS strategy
- Establish and lead the newly built global customer success department
- Define processes and activities to proactively manage the relationship with the customers, to increase adoption, retention and increase revenues from existing and new customers
- Champion CS across Afimilk & enhance customer success culture across the organization
- Manage customer success team members - HQ and regional offices
- Work closely with management team and key functions to define & rollout CS activities and processes (Sales & Marketing, Product Managers, regional managers, key dealers and more), including:
- Set and track KPIs and metrics for CS across Afimilk
- Defining CS playbooks (churn risk customer, upgrade potential, etc)
- Customers mapping & segmentation
- Customer journey scenarios, touchpoints and scheduled activities
- High-touch and Low-touch strategies per segment
- Specific programs for key-accounts (high tier)
- Customer advocacy
People’s person, with high EQ & strong interpersonal skills.
A leader. Able to work collaboratively with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Proven experience in leading Customer Success in a mid-large scale company providing global service for a SaaS / System product or alike, and successfully driving CS initiatives in a matrix organization.
Previous roles in the areas of Account Management / Customer Support Management in a Global organization managing customers globally.
Ability to manage in diverse multinational cultures, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent English