The Technical Sales Specialist will play a crucial role in driving sales and providing technical support for Afimilk’s products in the dairy industry. They will be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets, maintaining sales records, and fostering strong relationships with dealers and dairy producers. The Technical Sales Specialist will collaborate closely with the Regional Sales Manager and HQ to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of technical issues. Extensive travel and proficiency in English and French are required for this role.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets through management of designated dealers in the territory.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the dealers, providing continuous support and communication.
- Provide sales support and training to dealers’ staff and sales managers.
- Management of leads within the territory.
- Collaborate and work effectively with EU region and HQ team members (apps support, technical etc.)
- Become proficient in all Afimilk core products, offering on-site and remote technical assistance and training.
- Provide technical support for Afimilk’s products across France and other EU regions.
- Participate in training programs and seminars conducted by the global team.
- Assist Afimilk’s sales personnel and dealers/distributors with pre-sales activities to drive increased sales.
- Take on special projects and assignments as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager or HQ.
Required Expertise and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of technical support experience in the dairy industry.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Effective verbal communication and presentation skills in French and English
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Highly disciplined, motivated team player with capability of managing time and tasks independently.
- Desire to grow with Afimilk in the region.