Build a strong ecosystem of channel partners to maximize new customer opportunities and to enable cost-effective delivery of Afimilk solutions. Take strong personal lead in driving solution sales and closing large projects with key targeted customers across the region, working closely with the region to leverage existing relationships and opportunities.
Required Expertise and Skills
- Meet or exceed set revenue & margin contribution goals for each dealer
- Manage operating expenses, dealer account financial performance & sales performance
- Assist dealers with sales calls and closing of project sales
- Manage product, spare parts, and project sales within defined territory.
- Work closely with technical managers and marketing to develop and ensure business growth
- Gathering, understanding, and prioritizing customer requirements
- Track, analyze, and interpret market information, competitive product information and market trends including market share
- Train dealer organization on the sale of Afimilk products and solutions
- Report on territory results and action plans
- Prepare territory sales forecasts, budgets, marketing plans as required
- Represent company at key conferences, seminars, & trade shows
- Promote communication with other region Account Managers, Marketing, and Team Members
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
- Solid technical sales experience in the dairy industry.
- Knowledge of the U.S. & Canada dairy market a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Experience building and implementing territory plan with KPls
- Ability to simultaneously manage daily operational activities and long term territory strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated managerial & leadership skills with ability to make things happen
- Experience with distribution channels and dealer organizations preferred
- B.S. in agriculture with M.B.A. preferred
Works with all members of the Afimilk U.S., Canada Team and with members of the Afimilk headquarters group in Israel.