In this position, the candidate will be required to:
- Develop computer vision and robot motion algorithms, and operational logic for an Agro-Tech robot.
- Release the developed algorithms to production environment.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Participate in experiments in livestock farm environment.
Basic Background Requirements
- At least two years of experience in a similar role as an algorithm developer
- Computational Geometry in 2 and 3 dimensions: transformations, point cloud processing, model matching / registration.
- Analytical computer vision (“classical”): linear and nonlinear 2D image filters, projective geometry, camera models
- Experience with MATLAB software development
- Industrial software development practices: requirements, reviews, version control, task lifecycle, product quality control
- Good programming skills and practices
- Team activity, intensive collaborative work, and multidisciplinary approach
- Independent development work
- Fluent English language
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics)
- Master’s degree – an advantage
- External device operation: data acquisition, motor control, data fusion
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning experience
- Real-time control systems
- Robotics: kinematics, path planning, control
- Production-grade programming languages, e.g., C++, C#
- UI/UX design experience
- MATLAB GUI development
- Rugged and extreme environment HW and SW product design, e.g., military grade
Desired Personal Attributes
We are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Curious and eager to learn
- The ability to cope with an elevated level of uncertainty
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Effective task prioritization and management
- Presentation skills
- Creativity, thinking outside of the box
- Results oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills