Assure the effective utilization of Afimilk system and promoting best practice in using the System to enhance Dairy farms performance.
Be the AfiFarm Farm Management “expert” and Lead application training, education and support activities to Dealers Partners and Customers.
Required Expertise and Skills
- Enhance the “cow” and “dairy-farm management” knowledge throughout the dealer network.
- Share dairy industry knowledge and experience with all relevant parties (PMs, R&D, Applied research, Marketing, Tech Support etc.)
- Provide on-going pre-sales and post-sales support to the sales team, the dealership and when necessary, to end customers.
- Provide AfiFarm training to new users as part of the 0-30-60-180 program, all in coordination with the relevant dealer
- Ensure dealer application support personnel as well as dairy producers understand how to navigate AfiFarm software.
- Support End Users (Dairy farmers) via training courses, one-on-one individual training and answering “how-to-use” questions.
- Provide remote training and guidance to dealers and End Customers (webinars, Team Viewer etc.)
- Respond to service calls (application) and direct inquiries.
- Coordinate training and support with the tech support team.
- Take part in – e.g. beta test team, distributor product follow-ups.
- Create and manage a library of professional materials: Presentations, articles, tutorials etc.
Represent the company at industry events, conference, trade shows
- Invest time and effort helping dealers to develop Application Support personnel within the dealership
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Works with all members of the Afimilk US Team and with members of the Afimilk headquarters group in Israel.