Afimilk is a leading provider of innovative dairy farm management solutions. We empower farmers to optimize their operations and improve animal welfare through cutting-edge technology and data-driven insights. Our R&D team plays a crucial role in developing the next generation of agricultural technology, and we are seeking a talented Electronics Group Manager to lead the charge.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Electronics Manager to lead a team of Electrical Engineers in the development of innovative hardware solutions for our diverse range of products, including sensors, robots, communication devices, and more. You will play a key role in driving the technical direction of our hardware projects, ensuring their successful design, development, and integration into our existing systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate a team of Electrical Engineers, providing technical guidance and support.
- Define and manage electronic projects requirements, specifications, and timelines.
- Oversee the design, development, and testing of hardware prototypes and production-ready units.
- Collaborate with other R&D teams, including software engineers, mechanical engineers, and product managers.
- Manage hardware budgets and ensure cost-effective development.
- Stay up to date with the latest electronic technologies and trends and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Maintain a strong focus on quality and reliability throughout the electronic development process.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
Required Expertise and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronic design and development, preferably in the embedded systems or industrial electronics domain.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading Electronics team.
- Proven experience in managing hardware projects from concept to completion, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Strong understanding of analog and digital electronics principles, including microcontroller programming and communication protocols.
- Experience with Electronic CAD design tools, component selection, and BOM management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate technical teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with dairy farm environments and their specific needs (a plus).