AfiLab Milk Analyzer to Track Components – Vital Knowhow in Every Drop
The AfiLab milk analyzer is installed inline (at each milking point) to measure components - fat, protein, and lactose, in the milk each cow gives and captures vital information for early health detection genetic improvement.
Merits of tracking milk components:
Ensuring Feed Efficiency - AfiLab alerts you of feed problems - Feed is the greatest cost of dairy farms. Therefore, its optimized control is of major importance:
- Optimal feed regimes
- Identifying effects of ration changes
- Detecting reduced quality of feed
Genetic optimization – accurate sensors that automatically monitors the milk data, every milking (rather than lab test, once a month) are highly valuable tools for genetic supporting data:
- Afimilk MPC ICAR approved milk meter – accurate recording of milk yield
- Afilab milk analyzer - track and record milk components Fat & Protein
- Database stores the information, 3 times a day for every cow, years over years
Detection of critical health problems – no one knows your milk better than Afimilk, that is a simple fact. Using the combined data of milk yield, conductivity, and components we are able to detect major diseases in the earliest stages: sub clinical ketosis, sub clinical mastitis, variety of digestion problems and more.